1. Each piece must be written in both languages: English and Spanish.
2. Each story should not have more than 400 words.
3. Each piece should contain references to sources and updated statistics.
4. Each story must be oriented to serve the Hispanic audience of New Mexico and not to promote products or services.
5. Photos must be submitted in high-resolution (at least 300 dpi at 5×7).
6. Photos must be submitted in .jpeg, .jpg or .tif format.
To learn more about the Guidelines please read the complete document Writing Guidelines
Deadlines to Submit an Article on 2012